IDGels - precast gels for protein electrophoresis
IDGel™ Precast Polyacrylamide Gels are a product from DGel Electrosystem (Montreal, Canada) for the separation of proteins and nucleic acids. IDGel™ Tris-glycine does not contain SDS making them excellent for protein analysis under both native or denaturing conditions. These gels can be used for both the traditional Laemmli Tris-glycine buffer system and the Tris-tricine buffer system when analysis of small proteins or peptides is required.
More information about IDGels www.idgel.com
IDgels are coloured with a blue dye
Every gel shows an uniform code
The cassette is easy to open - just with your fingertips
IDgels are compatible with most minigel electrophoresis systems on the market
Shelf life is 12 months, if gels are stored at 4°C
The new generation of pre cast gels, called ID gels have several features for our customers worldwide, said Pierre Sevigny, CSO of DGel Electrosystems. Pre cast gels have to be as convenient as possible and we learned a lot from the needs and complaints many customers described us.
IDGel™ products are designed for simplicity and ease of use by integrating features such as:
- No tape to remove
- The gels are colored a light blue for easy loading*
- Complete compatability with most mini-gel electrophoresis systems
- Easy-to-open cassette
- Embedded identification code for reliable gel tracking
- Shelf-life of 1 year if stored at +4°C
- Ecological gels, environmentally friendly. Made of entirely recyclable material (recycling code 1)
- High quality, high accuracy, reproducibility guaranteed. Your satisfaction first. If you do not like the gels, we will exchange or your money back.
IDGel™ Precast Polyacrylamide Gels can be filled with customized gel mixes to achieve specific needs. We will produce what you need to exactly properly perform your research.
- Minimum order is 40 gels. A free sample is available to guarantee it answers your needs
- Inquire for price
- Examples of special orders
- Any concentration outside of our regular product range
- Acrylamide-Agarose precast gels: 3%, 3-5% , etc
- Special buffers
IDGel™ Tris-glycine does not contain SDS making them excellent for protein analysis under both native or denaturing conditions. These gels can be used for both the traditional Laemmli Tris-glycine buffer system and the Tris-tricine buffer system when analysis of small proteins or peptides is required. The IDGel™ TAE or TBE products are polyacrylamide gels for nucleic acid analysis under non-denaturing conditions. They use the Tris-acetate-EDTA buffer system and provide high resolution of double-stranded nucleic aicds like restriction fragments and PCR products.
- Matrix: Acrylamide:Bis-acrylamide (30:0.9)
- Cassette sizes: 10.0 X 10.0 cm and 10.0 X 8.2 cm
- Gel separation area: 83 mm and 65 mm
- Gel thickness: 1.0 mm
- Comb configurations: 10 well and 15 well
- Maximum voltage:250 VDC
- Storage at: +4°C; DO NOT FREEZE
- Shelf-life: 1year from date of manufacture
* Note: the blue color will migrate with the migration front. It is non-toxic, does not interfere with protein and DNA nor with further analysis steps (such as Western blot or Zymogram)