Single tubes and 8-well strips for perfect PCR results
- All FastGene® tubes and strips have a frosted area for labeling
- All FastGene® tubes and strips are optically clear and are suitable for qPCR
- Unique letters printed on the surface
- Suitable for almost all thermal cyclers
- Reproducible PCR results
- Free of RNase, DNase and human genomic DNA
- High batch-to-batch reproducibility
- Insignificant evaporation allows small PCR volumes
Mr. Tamato, Japan –
Translated by NIPPON Genetics EUROPE: Easy to handle the lid.
Sample input mistakes are unlikely to occur.
Mr. Mase, Japan –
Translated by NIPPON Genetics EUROPE:
I was able to use it without problems
It was good that the cap was hard to break.
I hope it won’t break even if it freezes.
Keizo Sakurai, Kitasato University Hospital Clinical Laboratory Department –
Translated by NIPPON Genetics EUROPE: By capping them individually, you can avoid worrying about contamination and carryover.
When the number of cases to be processed is large, the operability of the individual cap increases.
The user has the choice of operability or contamination prevention.
Truong Jennifer, Physiologisches Institut, LMU –
– super zum beschriften
– einfache Handhabung
Translation by NIPPON Genetics
– easy labeling
– easy to use