The FastGene® Two-Component PCR Plate (FG-HD0196) is our first two-part 96-well plate in low profile to offer the best PCR performance:
- Super-thin polypropylene wells allow for a quick & uniform heat transfer.
- With a rigid polycarbonate frame, optimal for automated handling, with a unique identification due to the barcode.
The best of two materials
- Extremely high reproducible temperature distribution due to soft wells made of polypropylen
- Super rigid frame made of polycarbonate
- Compatible with major (q)PCR cyclers: FastGene®, Bio-Rad™, ThermoFisher™ & many more)
Figure: The polypropylene is connected to the polycarbonate shell!
Perfection where it matters
- Japanese precision for reproducible plates
- Very stringent quality control
- Free of RNase, DNase and human genomic DNA
Figure: Equally formed wells and very thin walls allow reproducible temperature distribution.
Indestructible Labels (optional)
- Laser-etched alpha-numeric code and barcodes
- Unique plate number
- Extra sharp barcode for better scanning
There are no reviews yet.