UltraScript 2.0 Reverse Transcriptase is a highly thermostable reverse transcriptase engineered for superior cDNA synthesis speed, yield and representation of the most challenging RNA sample types.
This modified MMLV reverse transcriptase can be used with reaction temperatures of over 55°C, giving improved specificity, higher cDNA yields and more full length cDNA product.
- Highly thermostable reverse transcriptase 55°C to 65°C and above
- Advanced RNase inhibitor
- High cDNA yields from as little as 20pg total RNA
- Accurate reverse transcription of GC-rich and highly structured transcripts
- High sensitivity for challenging templates
- Reduced RNase H activity
- Available as a stand-alone enzyme with buffer, a cDNA synthesis kit with premixed oligos and a cDNA synthesis kit with separate oligos
- UltraScript 2.0 (200 units/µL) with RNase inhibitor
- 5x UltraScript Buffer
- cDNA synthesis for PCR analysis, cloning, cDNA library preparation and Next Generation Sequencing
- Viral RNA targets
- miRNA targets
- Efficient synthesis from total RNA or poly(A)+ RNA
The enhanced thermostability of UltraScript 2.0 Reverse Transcriptase (RTase) allows reaction temperatures of over 55°C to be used, giving improved specificity, higher cDNA yields, and more full length cDNA product. The enzyme remains partially active even up to 90°C and is designed for efficient reverse transcription of the most difficult RNA templates, including GC-rich and highly structured transcripts.
UltraScript 2.0 RTase is designed for efficient cDNA synthesis from a broad range of RNA concentrations. UltraScript 2.0 kits can be used with 20 pg to 3.5 μg total RNA or oligo(dT) purified mRNA. The RTase is blended with an advanced RNase inhibitor preventing degradation of RNA by contaminating RNase.