Compact imaging System with Blue/Green LED
The FastGene® FAS-BG LED BOX comes with the advantages of the Blue/Green LED technology combined with a compact footprint. The powerful stand alone device fits in every lab space. All red and green DNA dyes are easily detectable with this system.
In addition to the Blue/Green LED light, the FastGene® FAS-BG LED BOX also includes Epi White LED light for petri dishes and membranes and white back light for easy detection of protein gels.
NEW MODEL 2022
The FastGene® FAS-BG LED BOX is the new version of the imaging box formerly known as FastGene® Blue/Green GelPic LED BOX from 2015.
- Integrated touchscreen for easiest handling
- HDMI port for convenient connection to an external monitor
The large touch screen display and inbuild software allows easy navigation and image capturing.
One imaging system – multiple applications
- The Blue/Green LED technology permits the detection of DNA with highest sensitivity and without harming your eyes, skin or your sample.
- With the white LED array you can image colorimetric protein gels stained with coomassie or silver staining.
The white LED light transilluminator of the the FAS-BG LED BOX is located in the upper lid of the device. It allows efficient illumination of transparent protein gels, colorimetrically stained, e.g., with “Coomassie blue”.
- The white LED epi-illumination allows the documentation of opaque surfaces such as petri dishes or membranes.
Excise your DNA fragments the easy way
The FastGene® FAS-BG LED BOX comes with an amber filter shield that can be fastened on the upper lid.
The amber filter shield filters out the Blue/Green LED excitation wavelengths and allows a clear visualization of DNA bands.
Easy connection to an external (touch) monitor
The FastGene® FAS-BG LED BOX contains two USB-ports (one front, one back) and an HDMI-port.
You can easily connect an external (touch) monitor via the HDMI-port and view your gel images on a larger screen.
The device also supports the connection of a thermal printer via USB (Sony UP-D897 MD and Sony UP-D898 MD).