Precise sample heating for every tube size
The FastGene® Mini Dry Bath Advance (NG020A) is a microprocessor controlled block heater. Applications include sample and reaction tempering, sample heating, denaturation of electrophoresis samples, serum coagulation and many more. The compact, yet powerful design fulfills all your incubation needs.
- Precise temperature control
- Nine setable programs, each with three temperature steps
- Flexible: Easy exchangable thermoblocks for every tube size (0.2 mL PCR tubes to 50 mL culture tubes)
- Digital time and temperature display
- Required: The device must be ordered with heating blocks
Seven easily exchangeable thermoblocks for different tube sizes are available for the compact and powerful FastGene® Mini Dry Bath Advance (NG020A) − from small 0.2 mL PCR tubes to large 50 mL centrifuge tubes.
There are no reviews yet.